Terms and Conditions
Venues and Floorplans
- Access to the venue is required at least 2-3 hours before the stream is scheduled to start. Our team will advise on the time requirements for your specific event.
- Onsite parking is required, with ground-level or elevator access to the stream location.
- If a floorplan is provided, we will do our best to accommodate your requests, however for technical reasons we may not be able to strictly adhere to exact positions. Signal requirements for both camera transmissions and internet connectivity are essential for our service to operate, and we may need to set up in a location that facilitates these requirements.
- If you are having a “split stream” (streaming from two different locations) adequate time must be allowed for us to relocate our equipment. If moving to another area in the same venue, this is typically 1-1.5 hours. Moving to second venue will require a full setup of 2-3 hours.
- If you are hosting an outdoor event, please ensure you have an adequate wet weather plan with undercover/indoor location as a backup plan.
- The final decision on wet weather plans must be made with enough time for us to set up prior to your event starting. In most cases this is 2-3 hours before the livestream is scheduled to start.
- Our equipment is not waterproof, and unfortunately, we are unable to take any risks in it being damaged by wet weather. In the event that the weather forecast provided by the Australian Bureau of Meteorology predicts rain or a storm, we may be unable to set up outdoors.
Beach / Sandy / Dusty Locations
- Our streaming station cannot be set up on the sand. It’s very heavy, and we’ve found that it sinks when placed on sand! If streaming from a beach we need a firm/grassy location at the back of the beach, no more than 50 meters from the location that our cameras will be set up.
- Our cameras can be set up on the sand, so long as they are within range of the desk.
- If you’re unsure whether the beach location you’ve chosen will be suitable for streaming, please contact our team to confirm.
- A surcharge may apply to cover cleaning costs if the location is sandy, dusty or otherwise dirty. Our equipment includes camera lenses/sensors, mixers, transmitters and other equipment that is sensitive to dust, and needs to be professionally cleaned if exposed to these conditions.
- If power is available at the stream location, we will need access to a power point near the location our streaming station will be set up.
- If there is no power at the location, we can bring our battery box, which enables us to stream “off the grid” for up to 9 hours.
- Please ensure you let us know if no power is available – we assume it’s there unless you tell us otherwise!
- Our streaming station has 2 internet links built in – Telstra and Optus wireless LTE. For a reliable stream link, we need a strong signal from at least one of these providers.
- If high-speed internet is available at the venue, we may use this as an option.
- We prefer to ensure we have at least 2 reliable links to use – eg. Telstra + Optus LTE, or Telstra LTE + Venue NBN, etc.
- If the venue is indoors and has poor reception, we may need to run a cable outdoors to set up a signal station outside the venue.
- Note that “full signal bars” doesn’t necessarily mean the link will be fast enough for Livestreaming. In some areas, cell towers can be very old (supporting only lower speed links), or highly congested (with fluctuating speeds). The best way to check is to run a speed test and note the download, upload and latency figures and advise our team.
- In a worst-case scenario – if it’s impossible to obtain any kind of internet connection at the location, will record your event, then arrange a time with you for the recorded version to be streamed.
- A surcharge may apply for travel outside of our regular coverage areas.
- If you’re having a “split stream” across two locations, a travel charge may apply for movement between locations, depending on how far apart they are.
Photograhers / Videographers
- We’re more than happy to work alongside your event photographers and videographers and we’re happy to share our footage with them (if arranged prior to the event).
- If arranged prior to the event, we have a wireless video transmitter pack available which can be installed on your videographers camera, so that certain key shots can be co-ordinated and shared on the day.
- It’s very important that any photographers or videographers at your event are made aware of the Livestream, and advised not to block the Livestreaming cameras. Our cameras are strategically positioned to ensure we get the shots that we need, and having someone stand in front of the wrong camera at the wrong time can ruin a shot.
- In the event that you wish to change your booking date, we ask that you give as much notice as possible.
- In the event that the date of your event changes, we will do our best to accommodate, given at least 2 days notice, provided your new date is available.
- If we’re unable to accommodate your new date, we will provide options for alternative dates.
- Date changes given less than 2 days notice may incur an additional fee.
- In the event that a date change cannot be mutually agreed, cancellation terms as below may be enacted.
- Payment of a deposit is required to secure your booking date. Your booking is not confirmed until the deposit payment is received and cleared.
- All invoices issued must be paid by the due date marked on the invoice.
- We provide flexible payment terms ahead of your livestream. The final payment for the full amount is typically due 2 weeks before the date of the stream. Talk to our team if you’d like to make a payment arrangement.
- We do not provide post-payment options, all streams must be paid for in full, with all payments cleared and received, in advance of the stream date.
- If you are paying close to the date of your stream, we ask that you pay via credit card. If paying via bank transfer, then remittance must be provided.
- If a stream is not paid in full prior to the date, we reserve the right to cancel the stream and retain the deposit amount.
- In the event that you wish to cancel your booking with us, we ask that you give as much notice as possible.
- Deposit payments are intended to cover the time spent making preparations for your stream, as well as reserving your date. Deposits are non-refundable in the event of cancellation.
- If you have paid your balance invoice at the time of cancellation, if at least 7 days notice is provided we will provide a refund of the balance invoice, less the deposit and any other non-refundable portions of the fee.
- In some cases, there may be other non-refundable aspects of your booking. For example, if we have made travel or accommodation bookings related to your stream, these portions may be non-refundable in the event of cancellation.
- Cancellations given less than 7 days notice are non-refundable.
Subject to our discretion
- The above terms are subject to Event Livestreaming Brisbane’s sole discretion.
- We may in some circumstances, vary the above terms at our discretion, where it is required for technical, regulatory, legal, health, business or other reasons.